The YMCA is currently recruiting for casual Educators for our service located at our YMCA Chatswood Hills Outside School Hours Care service.
As a YMCA OSHC Educator you will:
- hold a rewarding, challenging and interesting position;
- be able to allocate your availability to suit study or family needs;
- have the opportunity for career advancement;
- join a team of dedicated staff and fantastic children and families;
- be eligible for staff incentives and discounts; and
- be provided with regular professional development and training.
If you have a fantastic sense of fun, a tremendous imagination, hold or are willing to obtain a current First Aid and CPR certification and a current Blue Card then we think you’d be an asset to the YMCA OSHC team.
Please only apply if you have experience working in a childcare setting.
A Certificate or Diploma qualification in Children Services or equivalent or if you are studying towards a relevant qualification would be an advantage.
You will require your own transport and must be willing to obtain a Blue Card.
The successful applicant will be rewarded with excellent working conditions including support from a management team with experience in the field, professional development and a rewarding working
The YMCA also offers an excellent employee benefits program which includes:
• Free YMCA gym membership;
• Discounted accommodation rates at the George Williams Hotel;
• Discounted rates at our childcare facilities
• Discounted rate on health care through; Medibank Private;
• A range of online benefits through our online employee discounts and benefits program.
Interested? Apply Now!
For further information on YMCA OSHC, please visit the YMCA website http://www.ymcabrisbane.org/
To apply, please submit your covering letter and resume, detailing your experience against the selection criteria by clicking the ‘Apply for this Job’ button.
We take our responsibility for keeping children and young people safe very seriously and are proudly an Australian Childhood Foundation Safeguarding Children Accredited Organisation.
YMCA, including Boards of Directors, is committed to the safety and wellbeing of children and young people in accordance with our Safeguarding Children and Young People framework. YMCA requires that all applicants undergo satisfactory screening prior to commencement, including but not limited to:
- an international criminal history check where applicants have worked overseas;
- holding or obtaining a Working with Children Clearance/ equivalent in accordance with state/ territory laws;
- rights to work in Australia.
Any successfully appointed applicant will be required to adhere to the Safeguarding Children and Young People framework, which includes a thorough safeguarding children and young people induction and committing to upholding the safety and wellbeing of children and young people throughout their engagement with YMCA.