When you are living in a foreign country, health & medical insurance becomes one of your top concerns. It is a key to protect your health and help you in the emergency situations.
Annalink cooperates with the biggest health & medical insurance providers to provide OSHC for the foreign students studying in Australia .
Our partners are: Allianz, AHM, Medibank, Bupa
Why you should purchase OSHC through Annalink?
- You have the opportunities to access OSHC providers and be consulted about OSHC products and services directly in Vietnam
- Our team are are knowledgeable, experienced and responsive to your needs
- Issue certificate quickly . Payment can be made in Vietnam or directly on our website oshcstudent.com.au
- You are fully advised about the Australian medical system, how to contact OSHC offices, how to get the membership card, how to claim,….. before arriving in Australia
- Hotline 24/24 in Vietnam and Australia
- Immidiately assistance and support from Viet Nam and Sydney offices
Why do I need Overseas Student Health Cover?
While you are in Australia, unfortunately accidents and illness may happen and medical costs can be expensive.
OSHC is a mandatory requirement of your student visa and you must have OSHC for the entire time you are studying in Australia.
OSHC also provides you with peace of mind in knowing that your health will be looked after while you are in Australia – so you can focus on your studies!
What is Overseas Student Health Cover?
Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) is health insurance that provides cover to contribute towards the costs of:
Out of hospital medical treatment
In hospital medical treatment
Emergency ambulance assistance
What does OSHC cover?
GP Doctor & Specialist Services
Pathology & X-rays
Hospitals – public & private
Emergency Ambulance Services
Surgically Implanted Prostheses
OSHC doesn’t cover things like
Chiropractor, physiotherapist, osteopath, podiatrist, massage
Prescription eyeglasses or contact lenses