Health and safety

Overseas student health cover

Overseas student health coverStudy Australia Agency2018-10-09T03:00:31+00:00

Australia has a special system of health cover for international students called Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC).  All international students coming to Australia on student visas are required to have private health insurance for the duration of their visa.

Get in Touch



Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *